The Golf Experience
Immersed in the heart of the Val d'Orcia Artistic, Natural and Cultural Park, Castiglion del Bosco Golf Club centres on a spectacular eighteen-hole course designed by the legendary Tom Weiskopf. Never before in Italy has a Golf Club been constructed with such attention to minute details found only in the world's best courses.
A unique Tuscan course cleaving in every fold and contour to the age-old landscape and nestling within one of Italy's largest estates, Castiglion del Bosco Golf Club offers a high degree of enjoyment and satisfaction for members and their guests, regardless of skill levels. With a country-style club house converted from an ancient estate farmhouse, and breathtaking Tuscan views, Castiglion del Bosco is fast building a reputation as one of Europe's most exclusive private Golf Clubs.
• Outstanding practice facilities, including a thirteen-station driving range and dedicated putting and chipping green.
• An elegant club house in a converted Tuscan farmhouse, complete with pro shop and bar.
• An exclusive membership policy, meaning that uncrowded conditions are assured.
• Extraordinary emphasis on unparalleled club house service.
• Access to Il Borgo facilities and services.
• Advanced booking of Il Borgo Suites and Villas.
Castiglion del Bosco Golf Club is the ultimate expression of the athletic good life. Wonderful days of the best in golf and the many pleasures of the Tuscan countryside, capped by delightful, candlelit cuisine on the Borgo terrace with exquisite views of the walled city of Montalcino.